Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Baby, Chicken, and Friends...not in that order.

When we got home from Colorado, we went over to Brian and Sally's because Colton, Sarah and their girls came down for Lagoon. (I didn't tell them I was sick...sorry guys, if you got sick) We can't not see these guys! I can't believe it had been weeks since I'd seen Brian and Sally...they are an ATLEAST once a week occurrence! Here's our cute little family photo.
The NEXT day....we HAD to go see my step sister Brandi's new beautiful baby boy Aden! He is so cute, chunky and calm! I'm bummed that I didn't get any pics of him, but I will for sure on Sunday at her birthday dinner! Highlight of the evening....Papa hippie taught Gavin how to eat chicken off the bone. They are so cute together. I'm so glad he's there to teach him all the rugged, manly stuff. Who else would teach him how to make mud pies and handle bugs...not me! They're best buddies for sure. I can't wait for Aden to get bigger and can play with these guys!
Jess and Braydon...looking sexy as ever....I don't think my sister ever looks normal in a picture...

On a side note, when we got back our ward was split. It was completely unexpected! Our ward isn't THAT big and now we've been kicked out of our building for a few months while the refinish it. So now church is from 1-4.....yikes....we'll see how naptime turns out. Now we know why they haven't given anyone callings. There were about 30 people without callings....it was weird. Anyways, guess that's just what happens when you leave for a few weeks.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Our little family really is so very cute. I'm excited to see how it grows. Brian and I are never going to catch up!! hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your Blog Crystal! You are so beautiful and sweet ... it helps me stay connected with you! I love you! -Ogre StepMom

Crystal said...

I LOVE YOU JODI!!