Today our new washer and dryer made their appearance in our house. I think this is a picture of them...atleast it looks like them. Thank goodness they are finally hear because tomorrow is laundry day! YAY!
Also, tonight was another great night because Kungfoo Panda came out in the dollar theater! SCORE! Gavin sat there the entire time. Occasionally he had to turn to one of us and "explain" what was going on. It really is a cute thing. We were even in luck because it was discount Tuesday at the Sugarhouse theater. Instead of being $1.50 per person it was......$1.00! DOUBLE SCORE! Lovin' it!

3 comments:
Yay for new appliances! I also have a front loader, the only thing I dislike about it is how you have to use HE detergent.
Awesome! I love my front loaders too. Just so you know, I left my blog address below in the comments about your trip. Love ya, have fun with your new big...TV/appliances HaHaHa
Jealous!!!
Post a Comment