Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Wednesday...

This year, Easter didn't show up until the Wednesday after even though I had good intentions and went home early from the hospital Saturday night so we would be home on Sunday. It's a good thing Gavin doesn't really care. Tim did a great job getting a bit of Easter stuff and getting it all set up since I was just too exhausted. He scored and got a bunch of Easter stuff on clearance and then bought the Gav fishies. Quinn Got a bunch of Baby leg warmers (which are lifesavers with as many times she poops everyday).
Easter egg dying took all but 5 minutes. Gavin just threw all of the eggs in the cups and took them out just as fast. That was an easy task....and the egg salad sandwiches were even better.







3 comments:

Paige said...

That's a great idea! Wait a couple of days and get everything on CLEARANCE! What's better than that? I don't think I ever left a comment telling you congrats on your beautiful little girl! I'm happy all went well! : )

lacey said...

Better late then never! I'm sure Gavin doesn't mind waiting a few days. It's nice when kids have no idea what's going on ... then you don't have to feel bad ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, egg salad sandwiches. The silver lining of dyeing eggs.