Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First Bath and First Fluffy Bum

Quinn had her first bath on Monday. She didn't seem to mind until we took her out. She was NOT happy.


Notice I edited her privates....I'm such a good mom...She'll thank me later.
Also, since her umbilical cord came off, I was FINALLY able to put her in cloth. It was funny because Tim came home after buying diapers for both kids and asked "Now when can we start her on her cloth?" This is coming from the man who was so against it when I brought it up when Gavin was little....boy, how things change!


They're a bit big on her right now, but they do the job. I love them! I've used 4 disposible dipes in 2 days! I still use them at night and when we go out for a long time. Thank goodness she's only waking up once a night now.

3 comments:

lacey said...

CUTE little leg warmers! I loved leg warmers and leggings for both my girls. Glad she likes her baths, that makes life WAY easier. And I can't believe she only wakes up once a night ... my 9 month old is waking up twice. Okay once and then at 6:45 ... but I count 6:45 as night time still!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!? Once a night? She is like a week old! That is insane. I always can't wait until my babies are 6 weeks old so that they at least only get up 2 or 3 times and consistently go back to sleep after they wake up. You are one lucky mom.

Morgan Greaves said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! It was fun to see her the other day!