Here's a bunch of questions I've asked myself today...
If you know the answer...let me know!
- Why do Target bathrooms seem to ALWAYS smell like fruity pebbles?
- Why won't this child exit my uterus?
- Why do my neighbors insist on parking their cars IN FRONT of my garage...Really?
- Why do I even bother timing contractions....it's never the real thing?
- Why does the economy have to suck?
- What time does the next basketball game start....so I can answer Tim when he calls from work to check the score? (like I really care)
- Why is my little boy such a social bug? Hasn't he ever heard of 'Stranger Danger'?
- Why do I have to pee every 5 seconds?!
- Why does Dashboard Confessionals have to make such darn good music?
- What is wrong with men who 'think' they have fallen in love online with a 16 yr old girl who thinks she's a cat even though they are married with a kid and one on the way? (not describing Tim BTW LOL!)
- Why did I spend $50 on Frozen dinners for Tim when I'm in the hospital? Not like I'm going there anytime soon!
- Why do I just love my boys so much?! Both just crack me up all of the time!
There are many more. but we'll end there....

1 comments:
That cracked me up!
Post a Comment