Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Class Halloween Party

Seriously, who DOESN'T LOVE class party's?! I love that I was able to go, dress up, and have fun with my sweet boy...even though the day before we were both puking our guts out. Well, with puke in our hair, we made it. Hopefully, we didn't get anyone sick. I'd feel kinda bad if that were true... His adorable class

Gav and his best buddy at school, Miss Meka (Makyla). These two are like Peanut Butter and Jelly!




I think we came home in a partial sugar coma



Highlights:

  • Gavin is such a sweet boy in class... not exactly his 'out of class' personality ;)
  • Playing pin the eye on the cyclops
  • Taking the kids to the bathroom....100 times!
  • Not puking in class. Bonus.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

His costume is so cool! Love the class party!

ps, so glad you found my craft blog! We have a family blog too but it's private... if you Facebook me your email I can add you.

pps, miss you guys!

Sally said...

So fun to see Gav's best friend. She's a cutie!