Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Halloween 2010 --Wheeler Farm

Our Halloween was absolutely wonderful and is so absolutely documented in an absolutely ridiculous amount of photographs!
So, since there are WAY too many pictures, I'm going to have to break it down in different posts. First off,
WHEELER FARM
Now, if anyone in their right mind paid full price for this 'Pumpkin Patch', I truly feel sorry for you. It was NOT worth the $7 per person. Thank heavens we didn't pay that much! What WAS worth it was the smiles on my very happy babes.




















Favorite Memories:
  • The killer deal I scored paying only $5 for the whole fam.
  • The less than impressive 'Pumpkin Pickin' area....I had more fun at Smith's
  • Wonderful early fall weather
  • The smell of cow poo
  • Gavin taking his picture with EVERYTHING
  • Tim's constant worry of how we were going to get in the car without getting dirt anywhere

1 comments:

Sally said...

Love that awesome deal! The part the sucks about finding good deals is that it HURTS to ever pay regular price. I hope Tim survived the dirt in the new car!! Hahaha!