Who doesn't like free stuff?! Seriously, if you said you don't like free stuff you are LYING! A friend of mine got me into SWAGBUCKS about a year ago and I have absolutely loved it!
All you do is use their search engine to find your everyday things and you earn 'Swagbucks'. You then later cash them in for things like Gift Cards, ipods, clothes...EVERYTHING!
So far, I've earned TONS of Restaurant.com giftcertificates, a few $20 Target gift cards and even some little toys for the kiddies. Also, This is how I'm keeping our Christmas costs low!
All you do is use their search engine to find your everyday things and you earn 'Swagbucks'. You then later cash them in for things like Gift Cards, ipods, clothes...EVERYTHING!
So far, I've earned TONS of Restaurant.com giftcertificates, a few $20 Target gift cards and even some little toys for the kiddies. Also, This is how I'm keeping our Christmas costs low!
*If you use this link, we form a 'team' and we BOTH earn more rewards!
*I have NEVER had any problems with viruses, spyware or spam mail through them
*It is such an awesome way to earn FREE stuff for searches you complete EVERYDAY!


0 comments:
Post a Comment