Holy cow...am I still posting Halloween pictures?! Well, I guess it is only...mid NOVEMBER.
Well, Here are the usual 'Paintin' Punkins' Pictures. Gavin and I are in between puking our guts out. I never did end up painting my pumpkin...bummer.
No joke, this is how my kids look 90% of the time. We just wear old Halloween costumes. It saves on laundry and on changing underwear. Tell me, honestly, is she not the cutest Buzz Lightyear?!

On Halloween Day, Gavin had a soccer game...dumb. They told all the kids to dress up...dumber. Gavin was the ONLY kid dressed up on the team....dumbest! Oh well.
On Halloween Day, Gavin had a soccer game...dumb. They told all the kids to dress up...dumber. Gavin was the ONLY kid dressed up on the team....dumbest! Oh well.
It was so much fun because Wyatt and the boys, Grandma and Grandpa Fowler, Bramma and Poppy and Jess showed up to cheer him on at his last soccer game!
These boys are the cutest!
See!! The only freaking one dressed up! (well, there was one kid with his face painted ;)

Look, Grandma is so good. She is a trooper by taking those boys to the portapotty!
My Baby Turtle

Steroid Batman

Gavin loves his little Turtle

It was a 'Hurry Up and Run' Trick-or-Treating this year. Everyone had to rush out and beat the rain. We did good. I got my pictures in and Quinn (mom) a little bit of candy before the downpour rushed us into Wyatt's garage. It eventually lit up and Tim and Wyatt took the boys to my moms neighborhood where they UNLOADED all their candy on the kids.

Steroid Batman
Gavin loves his little Turtle
It was a 'Hurry Up and Run' Trick-or-Treating this year. Everyone had to rush out and beat the rain. We did good. I got my pictures in and Quinn (mom) a little bit of candy before the downpour rushed us into Wyatt's garage. It eventually lit up and Tim and Wyatt took the boys to my moms neighborhood where they UNLOADED all their candy on the kids.

2 comments:
The pictures are great! I'm totally going to steal them. My New Year's resolution for 2011 is to have a cool costume for Halloween. I'm totally not kidding.
Whoops I forgot the kids pictures were part of this post. You are correct - cutest Buzz EVER! I'm way impressed that despite the total downpour that night, none of your pictures look like it rained!
Post a Comment