Sunday, November 28, 2010

We are So Thankfully Thankful...

I am so Thankfully Thankful this year! Especially for these two ADORABLE little chickies:





(Quinn thought the snow was frosting. She kept sticking her finger in it and then licking it off.)

I'm Thankful for my wonderful, beautiful sister. She is a wonderful Aunt and shares such a special bond with my two babes.


I'm Thankful for delicious food in our bellys. I'm thankful I have never had to wonder when my next meal would be or how I would pay for my kids to eat.





(Gavin wouldn't eat fast enough, so Jess and Tim started shoveling food in Gavin's mouth so we could have dessert)

I'm SO Thankful that we live so close to our families! For Thanksgiving, we were able to visit my mom and Shawn, my dad and Jodi and Wyatt and Grandma and pa Fowler without much effort. It is so nice to have them all within a few mile radius.


I'm Thankful for the bond both Gavin and Quinn have with their cousins...They sure are cuties :)


I'm Thankful for this lady. She knows how to feed us, keep things clean and entertain the boys with silly little things she finds at the dollar store. She is AWESOME!







Our Holiday Highlights:

  • Playing the Kinect until our butts were so sore
  • Getting a new baby neice, Miss Baby Hannah...Congrats Brandi and Jonathan!
  • Eating until we couldn't eat anymore
  • Jess's wonderful effort at humoring me on our Black Friday Shopping. Without her, I would not have been able to cash in on so many great deal! She waited in line at Walmart for Tim's present for 3 HOURS while I went to other stores. She is my Black Friday hero!
  • Ordered my Christmas cards....AMAZING, I know!

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

What a fabulous Thanksgiving! How nice to have family readily accessible. And yes, your kids are darling!

lacey said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!