I've had quite a few people ask if I could break down a normal coupon transaction so they can do it themselves...SO...here we go! Now, this is NOT my best transaction, but a normal one considering I needed all of the following items.
First off, read a bit about Rite Aid 'Up Rewards and the Wellness Card here. They can be confusing, but are amazing once you figure it all out!
***Remember: UP Rewards are like Gift Cards you can collect and use in the next transaction.
Receive $4 off $20 Coupon by watching Video Values
(You can create 2 accounts to get one coupon for each transaction)
Gain Dish Soap, $.89
- Use $1/1 PG 10/10
- Final: FREE +
Herbal Essence or Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner, $2.99
- Use $1/2 PG 10/10
- Receive $2 Up Reward
- Final: $.49 Each!
Huggies Pure and Natural or Little Movers Diapers Jumbo Pack, $8.99
- Use $2.50/1 from Group A
- OR Use $2/1 from SS 11/14
- Receive a $3 UP Reward per pack
- Final: $3.49-$4.49 per pack
HOW TO GET IT:
Transaction #1:
{2} Gain Dish Soap
{8} Herbal Essence Or Aussie Shampoo or Conditioners
{1} Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers
SubTotal: $34.69
Use Coupons indicated above: - $12.50
OOP (Out Of Pocket)= $22.19 + tax
Recieve $19 in Up Rewards!
Transaction #2:
{1} Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers
{3} Huggies Little Movers Diapers
{4} Herbal Essence Shampoo and/or Conditioner
SubTotal: $47.92
Use Coupons indicated above: -$14.50
Roll Over UP Rewards for last Transaction: -$19
New SubTotal: $14.42 + tax
Earn $20 in UP Rewards! (I used mine to buy a TON of Christmas stuff...sorry it's not in the picture. I got 4 rolls of wrapping paper and all of our Christmas candy and some stocking stuffers)
All in All:
OOP = $36.61 + tax
Rollover $20 of Freebies
Like spending: $16.61 + tax on ALL items!!
HOLY CANNOLI! That must absolutely sound confusing, but I swear it works. This is definitely not my best, but it is my latest. I would STILL consider this trip a success even though it was a much higher OOP cost than I'm used to, but considering we were scant on shampoo and since our diaper reserves were tipping toward empty it is all cheaper than buying it on a SUPER clearance elsewhere :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment