Hey, I was tagged! How's about that! Thanks Meg for giving me something fun to do!
TAGGED….
A- Attached or Single? Attached like no other! My boys are my life! They will never be able to get rid of me...**evil laugh**
B- Best Friend? Tim is first and always. My sister, Jessica. They both know way too much about me!
C- Cake or Pie? Cake for sure! No frosting though....ick...
D- Day of Choice? Saturday! Tim's home and lets me sleep in. He feeds Gavin and plays with him all day long. It's pretty much my only day off.
E- Essential Item? My Slippers with a microwavable heated insert in the sole's. They even smell like lavender too! (I think Tim got this at Bath and Body) My feet are ALWAYS cold! My Weight Watchers book are with me 24/7. I guess that's essential, right??
F- Favorite Color? Right now.....I love Pink, Red, Black and White...in the same pattern. (Laraine would kill me if she knew! Don't tell her!) I have been obsessed with finding some fabric with all of these colors for weeks! Can you imagine nobody has anything like that!
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Ummmm, neither....I'm not down with the gummy stuff. Ever since those darn Sponge Bob Gummy Krabby patties came out...I can't touch the stuff!
H- Hometown? Good ol' West Valley City. That's where the Witness Protection Program sent me...
F- Favorite Indulgence? Baths! I love baths, especially in the cold, dead of winter. I love to just soak in the tub reading good books. Ohhhhh, and there has to be bubbles! I've already used ALL of the Bubble Bath Lindsi got me for Christmas...THANKS LINDS!
J- January or July? Ugh. July for sure! I love the heat...One day I'll move to warmer climates. I just need to bring it up with Tim.
K- Kids? I'll sell you one...super cheap. He's cute and loves to vacuum...goes by Gavin the Stinkbug. I'll even pay shipping! (Freak, MOM! I'm just kidding! Don't start bidding!)
L- Life isn’t complete without? My Family...my loving sweet, cleaning obsessed boys....sigh...
M- Marriage date? November 6, 2004..... Or lovingly known as..."The day Tim got Lucky!"
N- Number of brothers and sisters? Let's count.....4 sisters, 2 brothers. 4 sister's- in-law and 5 brother's in law. Let's just say it makes for one SUPER expensive Christmas. No wonder Tim threatened to convert to a religion that doesn't celebrate holidays!
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges TASTE better, but only when you find a good one! I seem to only find the crappy kind (but I guess that's because I shop at walmart). I'll go with apples.
P- Phobias and Fears? Height's suck. Losing someone I love...that would suck too. I also have a huge fear of talking on the phone. It's rough for me. Not that I don't like people or don't WANT to talk to them...it really is just because it's a phone. I can't explain it!
Q- Quote? "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." --- Brendan Gill
I love this one! It makes me smile.
R- Reason to smile? My little boy is the best sleeper (knock on wood) in the world! He takes long naps and sleeps in until atleast 9AM! What more could a mother want??
S- Season of choice? Summer, I love the warmth and all the stuff we get to do! Gavin and I can play outside ALL day!
T- Tag five people? Well, I guess I'll tag Lydia, Lacey, Erin, Paige and Tiffany... and all you lucky fools DYING to do this!
U- Unknown fact about me? I honestly have a fear of phones...(above). People think I'm an idiot...heck, Tim thinks I'm an idiot, but they seriously scare me. It really has nothing to do with the person on the phone! I just struggle making phone calls. (No, I'm not making up excuses of why I haven't called you mom!) However, once I'm on the phone I'm fine and you can't get me to SHUT UP!
V- Vegetable? Anything! I love almost all vegetables!
W- Worst Habit? Not eating like I should! Going to bed late. I'm always going going going and can't seem to sit down.
X-ray or Ultrasound? Never had an X-ray so I really couldn't tell you. I love ultrasounds when you're looking at your new baby!
Y- Your favorite food? Just like Meg....DARK CHOCOLATE! I'm also a salsa fanatic...hot and spicy (like me, duh!)
Z- Zodiac Sign? Taurus....bullheaded for sure.
That was fun, now I'm going to bed! Thanks, MEG!
Steele's Music Tastes
7 months ago

3 comments:
Hey BEAUTIFUL!! Love your blog.. Missed you guys on Sunday.. I heard you had a party of your own..Sounds like you guys had a good Superbowl.. Your Gavin is a CUTIE!! He always comes over and offers me hugs and sits on my lap..love ya to pieces!
Afraid of the phone? I can understand that. Can you text message? That's much more fun.
Yay! I like reading about you! You're such a cool girl! I hate phone calls too, so I know how you feel on that one. I need Gavin to come over and teach Tru how to take naps and sleep at night. It's been rough lately.
Post a Comment