Monday, February 25, 2008

President's Day

Who DOESN'T celebrate President's Day?? Anyone who misses out on such a great holiday, is seriously deprived. For Presiden't Day the girls and I decided to eat at an All-American hideaway.....Souper Salad. Nothing says patriotism like unlimited Salad and Gingerbread. I'll tell you though, everyone else in the vicinity of the Taylorsville restaurant decided to show their patriotism as well. It was PACKED and the manager was sweating like it was the 4th of July. Yummy.

Raine, Kirstin (her nephew), Stephanie, Me and Gav, Lindsi and Marissa.

Gavin being silly...right before he spilt my water.

Gavin felt bad and decided to clean up all of the ice himself....using his mouth....

He loves anyone who will play with him. He just went nuts seeing all these pretty girls. Rarrr.....

2 comments:

lacey said...

I LOVE SOUPER SALAD! Tyler does too, that's his 1st choice if we ever get to go out. It's PERFECT for the kiddies too!

Anonymous said...

My family and I LOVE Souper Salad too! We have 3 little ones and it's one of the few places they ALL like eating at. Did you know if you sign up for their free 'Souper Fresh Club' program they will email you $1 off coupons and more?
http://www.soupersalad.com/source/SFC/SFC_Main.aspx

Happy Eating!