Here's to another fun week:
Monday: Hung out with gavin...always fun.
Tuesday: Made some crazy pictures with Gavin for Valentines Day. By the looks of them, you would never guess what they were.
Wednesday: Ummm....what did I do??? Umm....I think I finished Twilight for the umpteenth time and started on New Moon, again. We went to my dad's that night and hung out watching his new freaking awesome TV.
Thursday: Went to work and poor Misty had to leave because her baby wanted to come out. I had a crazy night...but it was nice in the end...lotsa moolah!
Friday: Went to Sally's work and had a Valentine's Day party. We made these cute monster looking Valentine's. She made some great food for everyone too! I love her job! She keeps us entertained!
Saturday: Tim went night snowboarding with Brian, so Sally and I took Gavin out to eat at the new Australian restaurant Matilda's. It was super yummy and fun (just don't eat the burger with the fried egg, beets, bacon, onion and tomato...sounds yucky). It was nice to get a good table just because the boys weren't with us. It was also nice to just get girl time (Well, gavin doesn't qualify for manhood, yet). We then convinced the boys to pick up some Leatherby's for dessert. Let's just say, I ate my entire weekly points on this day.
Sunday: Dinner with Dad. Jess cooked, we ate. The way it should be! Gavin loved playing with Ian and Anna!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment