Valentine's, every year, is wonderful. Tim never fails to be a good guy on this day. Every year I think he forgot and every year he manages to surprise me. Everyday just gets better and better! I'm so greatful to have a husband like him! Him and Gavin are my WORLD!
Poor Gavin got the shaft this time. He didn't get anything. Not even a sucker. Poor kid. I just gave him some crayons and paper because that's all he wants sometimes. I love it when they're young, you can't scar them as badly.

I made Tim this thing to keep on his desk at work...it has notes (nice ones!) from Gavin and I in there to read when he misses us. 
Gavin has a bad attitude about the camera. He HATES it! Maybe he thinks it's stealing his soul.

3 comments:
You are so creative!
Gavin is so MAD in that picture, but those pictures are always so funny. You gotta keep those ones to remind them of how terdy they were!
Very creative!! Your such a good mom.
Post a Comment