Monday, February 04, 2008

Week at a Glance

I decided I really need to do more posts that are more relative to journaling...that is after all, my reason to blog. It really should be a no brainer. Anyways....

My week last week:

Monday: don't know what I did....

Tuesday: don't remember what I did again... I worked with Laurie, that was fun.

Wednesday: Tim, Gavin and I went to my mom's and had yummy rice casserole. I tried it with salsa and it was AWESOME! That night, Gavin decided he wanted to get sick. We were up ALL night. He kept pointing to his right ear and then touching the tips of his fingers. It took me all night to figure out he was signing that his ear hurt. I'm an idiot!

Thursday: I spent all day waiting for our doctor appointment and Gavin FINALLY got the medicine to make him better.

Friday: New boy....Gavin and I just cuddled and watched movies....wonderful day!

Saturday: Went with Sally and Brian and Brian's motorcycle club to The Golden Corral. It was funny to see all those big biker guys in line for the dessert bar. My Weight Watchers was put to the test and luckily I won. I have their dine out guide and I was able to figure up all the points I ate....A LOT.

Sunday: SUPERBOWL! Tim's Christmas. We got together with Brian and Sally, My sister and Michelle and Tyler and Lacey stopped by for a second. It was so fun! I don't think I've ever watched so many dumb You Tube videos in my life! None of us went to bed until midnight. Luckily Gavin slept in until 10:30 AM to make up for it. Life was great!
Oh yeah, and I lost 1 lb! Yeah for weight watchers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Gavin being sick, but at least you got some cuddle time!