Saturday, November 14, 2009

Animal Park and Newport Beach

On Friday we went to Disneyland again and it was such a zoo! We really didn't get more than 5 pictures the whole day and the whole day was dedicated to doing things we loved over again.

Saturday, we headed over to the Animal Park in San Diego. It was...okay. I don't think I had the best of time there, but I think that largely had to do with the fact that Quinn had started to get really sick and I was starting to feel it too (we later found out it was the Swine Flu...). She was just moody and feverish all day long. Not to mention it was a freaking oven the entire day.



This is about how we all felt by the time we left...we were just DONE.
The best part of the day was stopping in Newport Beach and hanging out. It was REALLY foggy, but it made the heat much more bareable and Quinn was able to cool off. Right when we got there she had another HUGE blowout and she had to change into Gavin's extra clothes.




My sicky girl
The boys playing in the surf...I think they had more fun at the beach than the Animal Park.

0 comments: