I'll bet you're all wondering when on earth I'm going to end all of these vacation pictures...I know, enough already....BUT I still have 2 more days worth.
Our 2nd day at Disneyland it was...kinda rainy. It was nice, though. Nice and cool. For a couple of hours, Chris and I took the Tatum and Gavin on all of the kids rides.
Fwyin' Dumbo (Gavin's FAVORITE)
Fwyin' Dumbo (Gavin's FAVORITE)








Waiting for the fireworks...behind the trees.

2 comments:
Crystal ... your vacation looks like so much fun! I love that you were with Tim's family ... such precious memories! Perhaps we can all do the Florida thing again someday ... four kids ... would be SO much fun ... perhaps right before Quinn turns 3 ... so she'll still be free! I love and miss you TONS .... Jodi
Fun! How do you like your Moby wrap? I'm trying to decide which sling/wrap I want for my next one.
Cool that you liked the name Hazel too!!
Post a Comment