Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I know today is Friday, but I really meant to post this yesterday...so pretend it's Thursday and tomorrow is Saturday. Don't worry, it will all work out.

This week I'm Thankful for a whole heck of alot. Especially:
  • Trains that keep my son super happy
  • Quinn's bouncy thingie.
  • Weight Watchers that helps me lose more weight
  • My sweet husband who just text me 'I was just wondering if you washed the towels...because I'm wanting to make animals out of them like they do on the cruise ship"
  • My sister...who watched the kids for me ALL day on Monday and some of Tuesday. She saved me this week.
  • Gavin's insistence I call him 'The Puppet Master'. Maybe that has something to do with hanging out with Jess.
  • Heat in my house and nice hot baths



Seriously, none are more beautiful than we.

1 comments:

Angie in Wyo said...

Of course, there aren't any more beautiful. Well, maybe Quinn....