Sunday, November 08, 2009

The Vacation Continued....The Temples

On our vacation, we stopped at 2 of the most beautiful temples I've ever seen in my life! After Sea World we visited the Sand Diego Temple....let me tell you, it honestly took my breath away when we saw it right off of I-5. For the next few minutes all I could say was "WOW". I cannot WAIT until we go and do a session there with my grandparents in March.


We also stopped at the Los Angeles Temple and loved it! It was amazing to see it just outside of good ol' Beverly Hills. Amazing! (This one had the most AMAZING port'o' potty in the universe)


I loved that Wyatt and his boys and Grandpa and Ma Fowler were there to share in the spirit we all felt...it was wonderful!

2 comments:

oops! said...

Crystal, I am enjoying your posts very much! You were awol for a while! Welcome back, you were missed!

Miss Deja said...

The San Diego Temple is one of my very favorites! I got to see a good friend of my sealed there and it's just as amazing inside as out. I hope you get a chance to go! I love your blog...what a great family you have!