Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Quinn's 6 Months!

QUINN ELYSE IS 6 MONTHS OLD






I still have a few more posts of our vacation, but before that, I better update Quinn's 6 month stats before she turns 7 months next week.
Her pnemonia is all gone and her meds are finished and she's happy as a clam again.
Height: 25 3/4 in. (45 %)
Weight: 16.14 lbs (55 %)
Head: 43 1/2 (75%)
  • She LOVES her baby food (except baby cereal)
  • Her favorite is Peas and Beans, but she'll eat anything I'm eating.
  • Happiest baby alive
  • Gets up once every night.....
  • LOVES her big brother
  • Just learned how to sit up
  • Still has NO hair
  • Rolls EVERYWHERE and is starting to scoot.
  • Oh yeah, and she has 2 teeth!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ok Crystal...she is the cutest little baby girl ever! You need 10 of them! I am glad to hear that she is all better. Happy Baby = Happy Mama!

Sally said...

You forgot that she is the cutest thing EVER!! And the smilest baby alive.