Halloween was too fun this year! I have the cutest pirates in the WORLD! This year we went to Brian and Sally's ward Trunk or Treat and had a blast. Gavin had 3 HUGE sacks full of candy by the time we left. We then took him to a few houses who unloaded all of there leftover candy on him...I enjoyed the spoils!

Quinn looks like 'Aunt Jemima' (the syrup lady)
Don't call the cops...he didn't hit anybody. BUT I did see a couple of ladies say "OMG!" Come on, we were only going from the church to Sally's house...like 1 block through a neighborhood.
(One more thing that makes me a crappy parent :)




3 comments:
A crappy parent would NOT have a child with a look of pure joy like that on his face! Thanks for partying with us!
I do the same thing occasionally! I find myself saying the same thing as Brittney Spears "I'm country ya'll. That's what country people do!" The funny/sad thing is it's so true!
Gavin, and Quinn are the cutest pirates ever! :)
Post a Comment