Thanksgiving was so much fun this year! My mom got to actually cook and it turned out pretty awesome. I think the best part was my homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cookies....not that I'm meaning to toot my own horn or anything.
We enjoyed dinner while good ol' Quinn was napping. Good girl.
Who needs to stand in line for hours?! Get your kid the all new Turkey Anatomy Kit....Complete with liver, heart...and gizzard.

Quinn got mighty upset when I took the frosted animal cracker out of her hand and replaced it with a sugar free, organic baby biter biscuit.....apparently the girl was not happy.
Poppy found some frosting while I turned around and put it on the dumb cookie. Fat girl loves frosting!

Quinn wore pearls

Gavin wore a dorky face.
In no way was his thankful list scripted by mom and dad...only gramma.
And yes, he did clog the toilet.

0 comments:
Post a Comment